- Recognize local research efforts.
- Acknowledge ID research projects conducted across all levels.
- Share knowledge, expertise, and exchange insights.
- Identify potential new collaborations.
- Infectious Diseases Physicians and trainees
- General Paediatrics physicians and trainees
- Infection control practitioners
- Medical students
- All allied health care professionals with Infectious Diseases interests
Opening of Pediatric Infectious Diseases Virtual Research Day 2022 & Dr. Imad M. Tleyh Lecture
Dr. Omar Alzomor - Hot topics and research opportunities in pediatric infectious diseases field
Closing Remarks -Pediatric Infectious Diseases Virtual Research Day 2022Date: March 28, 2022